No wins in all 4 games of the regular season, Sixers are
looking for their first win. As many analysts pointed out, this is a young and talented
team. Every game is an opportunity to learn and fine tune their long term strategy. At some point of the season they have to start winning.
- #14 in the Eastern Conference
- #4 in the Atlantic Division
- Average Points Scored per game is 88.3 and Average Assists per game is 18
- #3 in the Eastern Conference
- #1 in the Central Division
- Average Points Scored per game is 101.2 points and Average Assists per game is 25.8
Cavaliers are playing at a different level this year with strong bench
performances. Mo is averaging 15.4
points per game with very strong performance in last 2 games. This could be due
to increased playing minutes and he is a versatile player.
It’s fun to watch Tristan and Dellavedova and
I think they would repeat the same in this home game as well.
Hopefully no more ripping of sleeves from LeBron!
CFF Prediction: Cavs will win!